Monday, June 16, 2014

Tree Frog

My expected arrival date was for sunday the 15th but since I arrived early I got a full day to see Loudenville and Mohican. I slept about 12 hours and then made breakfast and got ready by about noon. Tyler had a tour so we took the back roads to Tree Frog canopy adventures where I got to go on tour with Nate and Adam. The course is really similar to Kozi but it has a different feel. There are 7 zip lines, two rappels over 50 feet, a rock launch, and only two small hikes. Makai was busy running around the forest below as we zipped through the trees. I got all set up in to the system so that I am ready for work on Tuesday, and made all the arrangements with the campground to stay over for the next couple months. We went for burgers and beer at trails end across the street from the super campground in Mohican, all the while Tyler is introducing me to pretty ladies my age. He really is making it easy for me to be here, and I'm really stoked to help out at the zipline.
   Along the way we stopped at a couple little forest resorts and saw the tree house brewing company that barely was. The brewery is no longer in production but there is a beautiful little vacation rental with all the amenities, even an outdoor shower in the trees.

1 comment: