Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Makai is going to America

Makai on left and Mauka behind.
I have decided to b ring Makai on my trip with me. He is a great travel companion and will do well on a bike. We had to do a few things to get him prepared, so this morning we went to the vet. He got his first rabies vaccination, a microchip, parasite check, and they even removed a pellet from under his skin. After another round of vaccines and a blood sample he will be able to come back to Hawaii without any problems and will even get to ride on the plane with me if I get a couple other important things in order.

2 comments:

  1. do you have a picture of this pet of yours? Don't forget to visit Ballew the bear along your travels, Mr. Mowgli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will you do with Makai while you are working?

    ReplyDelete