Thursday, March 6, 2014

First care package

After a month of having a dehydrator and a blender I needed to send off my first package. It ended up being about ten pounds of dry food and that should last me a few weeks on the road.  I have been  eating dry bananas all day every day knowing that if I didn't get rid of them there would be no motivation to make more. So this weekend I'm going up to the farm for another rack to keep up the process. Here is what I could fit so far. From top to bottom. Dried apple bananas, various fruit leather rolls, dried silk bananas, dried cuban red bananas, herbal tea, golden reshi, mug wart, dried shredded turmeric, dried coconut, and I remember some raw turmeric was in there too. All packed into one flat rate box and sent to Mom. Dig in.  Let me know who would like to be the next recipient.

1 comment: