Saturday, January 25, 2014

The first of many

Here it is. The first of many. I will use this platform to share my adventures and exploits with the world, to ignite the adventure spirit in others, and for those that cannot, allow them to live vicariously through my words, pictures and video. My upcoming adventure is like a seed germinating in my head. It is all there, ready to sprout into a tree, but no one but myself knows how or when it will pop out and reveal itself. Over the course of the next few weeks I will divulge information about "Mowgli's Escape from the Jungle" as it becomes more concrete. Soon there will be a schedule or calendar so everyone can see the plan and can help to add to it. For now I will share current stories, pictures and video as well as from the past month. I promise that: If I get support and sponsorship that this blog will be kept current to detail this entire year. Please help me make this dream a reality.
Aloha Nui Loa
Mowgli

No comments:

Post a Comment